- We do NOT sell our customer list or customer information to anyone.
- We do NOT share our customer list or customer information with anyone.
- We do NOT collect personal information unless it is provided by the customer we are seeking to assist.
- Customer information such as name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, fax number and billing information is collected for the sole purpose of providing services to our customers and periodically notifying them of improvements to our products and services.
- At any time, customers may “opt-out” of such offers and notifications by following the opt-out link on the specific offer received, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. WYOMINGTRADINGPOST.COM is provided as a service to our customers by Wyoming Trading Post.
2. Information presented on WYOMINGTRADINGPOST.COM is considered proprietary information and may not be distributed or copied without permission from Wyoming Trading Post.
3. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics. This information is only used to see how people are navigating the site. It enables us to improve the overall site, make it easier to navigate and allows us to provide additional, updated information in the most popular areas.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and will be scheduled for regular destruction.
6. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
7. This site contains links to other sites. WYOMINGTRADINGPOST.COM is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other such web sites.
8. Questions or comments about the information presented here, should be forwarded to email@example.com.